|Application:||construction||Maximum tension:||2*40 or 1*80KN|
|Continuous tension:||2*35 or 1*70KN||Maximum speed:||5km/h|
|Number of grooves:||2*5||Weight:||4850KG|
SA-YZ2x40 Hydraulic Tensioner With 80KN Capacity 1500mm Tension Wheel
It is applicable to release wire, ground wire, cable in transmission line project and string various conducts and earthwire. It as one pull one or one pull four using .
1. Bullwheel with wearproof MC nylon lining segments.
2. Infinitely variable tension control and constant tension conductor stringing
3. Spring applied hydraulic released brake acts automatically in case of hydraulic failure to ensure safety
4. attached two sets of hydraulic power output interface to connect hydraulic conductor reel stand ..
Main component :
1. Engine : Deutz air-cooled diesel engine.
2. main pump and main motor : Rexroth (BOSCH )
3. Reducer : R.R(Italian )
4. Main hydraulic valve : Rexroth (BOSCH )
5. Radiator : AKG
6. Hydraulic instrument : WIKA
7. it can choose the Chinese air-cooled engine . the model is SA-YZ2×40B
8. according to needing, it can configure mobile control consoles , it easy for one operator to control 2 machines simultaneously , which facilitates 4-conductor–stringing operation using two machines . the control consoles order number is : 07193
Technical data of SA-YZ2x40 Hydraulic Tensioner With 80KN Capacity 1500mm Tension Wheel
|Maximum Tension(kN)||2×40 or 1×80|
|Continuous Tension(kN)||2×35 or 1×70|
|Maximum speed (km/h)||5|
|Bullwheel bottom of groove diameter (mm)||Φ1500|
|Number of grooves||2×5|
|Maximum pullback (kN)||2×40 or 1×80|
|Maximum speedback (km/h)||2×1.2|
|Maximum suitable conductor diameter (mm)||Φ40|
|Engine power /speed (kW/rpm)||51/2500|
|Dimensions (mm)||4500 ×2200 ×2800|
1. The machine will be shipped in container
2. We will ship the products within one month normally after receiving the payment.
3. Stock is available for standard product.
1. We accept T/T and L/C.
2. Please send swift copy of T/T if you arrange payment by T/T
3. Please send us the L/C draft to us before issue L/C.